The Bus2alps Why We Ride Video Contest…
Lights, camera action…
Bus2alps presents the ‘Why We Ride’ Video Contest. Bus2alps is on the lookout for students who have been (or will be) documenting their trips. Whether you’re an aspiring director or love the video option on your camera a little too much, we want your videos, and we’re offering free travel for the best.
Easy work, free travel, the chance to be the next Youtube sensations? Why woudn’t you enter…
You never know, it could be your ticket to the cheapest trip ever.
How it works…
– Video clips can be between :30 and 3:00 in length
– Multiple entries per person are allowed
– Each prize can only be claimed by one person
– Each video must be uploaded to Youtube and posted to the Bus2alps Fan Page on Facebook
Criteria for Video
– Contestants are to upload videos to Facebook, shared on the Bus2alps Fan Page and uploaded to Youtube
– After uploaded, contestants are to post the link to the Bus2alps fan page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Interlaken-Switzerland/Bus2alps/20895286656?ref=ts) and Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2268788054&ref=ts)
All submissions must be tagged with the following labels:
– Student Travel
– Student Travel
– The destination
– Study Abroad
The person(s) must state the following during the video:
– Who they are
– Your University
– The Bus2alps destination you are in
– Why you ride with Bus2alps
– Video does not have to be of professional quality
– Videos should showcase the destination you are in
– No nudity, foul language, or excessive drinking (video will be removed)
Finalists will be determined by voting by your peers based on:
– Number of people who “Like” the video on Facebook
– Number of votes and rating on Youtube
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS NOVEMBER 2, 2010
FINALISTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED NOVEMBER 6, 2010
The premiere of the finalists and judging will take place in Interlaken, Switzerland over Thanksgiving Weekend. All finalists will receive a FREE trip to Interlaken with Bus2alps.
The grand prize will be determined in Interlaken, with the winner receiving 1,000 EURO CASH PRIZE and A BUS2ALPS VIDEO INTERNSHIP!!!
- FINALISTS: FREE Trip to Interlaken for Thanksgiving
- GRAND PRIZE: 1,00 EURO and A BUS2ALPS VIDEO INTERNSHIP
So go on. Get out there, break out the director’s chair and earn yourself a free trip!
**** PRIZES AND FINALISTS FOR THIS CONTEST ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM OF 10 ENTRIES ****
SPRING 2010 Why We Ride Winners
Andy Fine & Ross Kelly, NYU in Prague
Brendan Nahmias, Chapman University