Here at Bus2alps AG, we understand that your privacy is important to you and respect that you care about how your information is used and shared online.
1. About Bus2alps
This Policy applies to your use of our Site and our Services. It does not extend to any websites that are linked to from our Site (whether we provide those links or whether they are shared by other users). We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
3. The types of personal data we process
4. How we use your data
5. How and where we store your data
6. Disclosing or sharing your data with third-parties
7. How you can control your data
8. Your right to withhold information and your right to withdraw information after you have given it
9. How you can access your data
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at [email protected], or using the contact details below in section 12. You can also request that we delete your data, which we will do within one month.
10. Cookies and tracking technologies
11. Summary of your rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
12. Contacting us