Come relax in the French Riviera like the true “A-lister” you know you are. Enjoy a tasty crepe or gamble in the Monte Carlo Casino like James Bond. The French Riviera has everything to offer the person looking for a perfect weekend of beautiful beaches, wild nightlife, and maybe even the chance to see one of your favorite stars.
- The seaside coasts in France are named after precious stones. A quick traverse through could bring you to the mother of pearl coast, alabaster coast and the jade coast and if you are looking for more colorful ones you can find the amethyst coast or the ruby coast!
- Grace Kelly was the Princess of Monaco
- The Cannes Film Festival is one of the most prestigious and oldest film festivals in the world! This glamorous event is usually held every year in the month of May and is attended by everybody who is anybody in the movie industry.
- Monaco is the second smallest country in the world, after Vatican City.
- Monaco is home to the Monte-Carlo Casino complex that comprises of the Grand theatre de Monte Carlo, an opera and a ballet house.
- Three James Bond movies have been filmed inside of the Monte-Carlo Casino.
- The South of France is also a pleasure to the nostrils. Honestly, the many hillside towns such as Eze send fragrances to the world. About 26 miles west of Nice, is home to legendary Fragonard, whose 18th century factory is still open to the public
- Get your engine revved up. The Monaco Grand Prix is a Formula One motor race held each year since 1929, and is widely considered to be one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world.
- The promenade des anglais in Nice has become world famous, and sets a perfect tone for a walk along the beautiful coastline.
- There are 48 different beautiful sand beaches located in Antibes.
Ready to check it out for yourself? Read more about our itinerary.