In the middle of updating our website today, I sat back for 5 minutes and just watched the header images scroll by on the new Bus2alps.com home page. At that moment it really hit home, what an amazing line-up of trips Bus2Alps has during the fall semester 2009. All I can say is; “I wish I were a student studying in Europe Fall 2009!”
This fall Bus2alps will bring you to Europe’s best mountains, beaches, cities, and villages. Along the way you will:
- Sing drinking songs at Oktoberfest with Germans in lederhosen
- Walk through history behind the Iron Curtain
- Wear a pink toga and drink ouzo while a Greek man smashes a plate on your head
- Jump out of a perfectly good airplane
- Learn to surf
- Go cliff diving into the Bay of Naples
- Sample limoncello where it is made
- Walk along docks full of super yachts and sit next to the rich and famous
- Listen to Mozart in his home town
- Ski the Alps
- Stroll across the Charles Bridge in the Golden City
- Meet the Green Fairy
- and much more!
Make new friends, meet up with old ones, and experience Europe to its fullest. Travel is one of the best things you can do in your life. It is about experiencing new things, seeing new places, meeting new people. Bus2alps makes it easy, fun, safe and affordable. You will be a better person for it.
Not convinced yet? Take five minutes, go to www.bus2alps.com, and just watch the pictures. Then get back to us when you are ready.
Best wishes and safe travels,