By Allie Filmanowicz
Instagram is one of the best social media outlets to show off all the amazing adventures you’re having while abroad in Europe. It’s not that you are trying to show off how #blessed your life is right now; it’s just that… Okay, that is exactly what you’re trying to do. But this is totally okay! The world is for being explored and shared, and Instagram is a wonderful way to share your adventures with your friends and followers.
You deserve to have the Instagram of a travel blogger — for a little while, at least. So, let us help you come up with the perfect caption for every kind of adventure in Europe. And if anything here inspires students reading who are planning to study abroad, please take a look at our Study Abroad Student Trips, and please get in touch if you have any questions.
1. Running out of pages in my passport
Yes. This is exactly as smug as it sounds. But, if the shoe fits, put on that gorgeous shoe, put on the other shoe too, then go dancing.
2. Being nauti in (insert whatever beach town you are in)
Come on guys, everyone loves a good pun. If you don’t get the pun, then you don’t get to enjoy fun in the sun — these are the rules.
3. We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us
This isn’t as concise or catchy, but it will appeal to anyone who likes to think a little deeper.
4. Been around the world don’t speak the language
Knowing how to order a beer in every language doesn’t count… Okay, maybe this counts a little.
5. Every single moment is an adventure
The best part of this is that you can put this caption after almost any photograph and it works.
6. Wifi is my best friend, we have a serious connection
Because everyone abroad knows the struggle of constantly asking for wifi passwords and picking a restaurant just because it has free wifi more times than you would like to admit.
7. I got 99 problems but a beach ain’t one
This is 99% silly that ain’t a problem!
8. I’m in love with this city
This isn’t a silly pun. It is just a simple statement so that you can let your photograph say everything for you.
9. Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder
This kind of caption is always best when holding a refreshing amber liquid of some kind…
10. Pregaming for Oktoberfest with Springfest
Hey, you never know, maybe you actually will be back in October! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
11. Hooked on this city
Perfect to use for any bridge with millions of locks.
12. A picture is worth a thousand…calories
We all know the pasta/brunch/gelato was worth it, so get it on the Gram!
13. Tasting our way around the world one glass at a time
Similar to the food caption above, this one is ideal for wine tastings and vineyard tours.
14. Sea More
If you don’t know which kind of image this caption is paired with…
15. The glass is always half full when you’re in [insert place here]
Best when the image includes a very full glass of wine, beer, coffee, or whatever the local specialty is. Just don’t have a full glass of absinthe.
16. You want a pizza this?
Pizza and puns, does it get better? Probably… yes.
17. I haven’t been everywhere on my list yet, but I’ve just scored off…
This is perfect for the big hitters — the top destinations most of us want to see.
18. Catch flights, not feelings.
Don’t know what to tell you here… Your challenge is to make this work perfectly. If you think you’ve nailed the perfect image for this caption, please also tag us.
19. This is where I live now… Byyyeeeee.
This one works for almost anything. Try it out!
20. Oh, the places you’ll go…
Come on, we are never too old for a good Dr. Seuss quote.
If you’re studying abroad in Europe, you don’t want to miss any insta-worthy adventures. Check out the Bus2alps Instagram for more inspiration and see all the adventures were heading to this Spring. Looking for places to visit? Go to Bus2alps.com to see our day-to-day itineraries.
Need more travel tips? Enter your email below.