The Amalfi Coast is one of the most picturesque places, and no matter how many times we go, we can’t wait to go back. We love the black sand beaches, the limoncello & lemon pasta, and getting lost in Pompeii on the way home. Come along with us and see how much of our bucket list you can check off.
1. Have Lemon Sorbet in a Giant Lemon
2. Dance the Night Away at The English Inn
3. Try Lemon Pasta in Capri
4. Ride the Funicular to the top of Capri
5. See Inside the Blue Grotto
6. Ride Down from the Top of Capri in a Topless Taxi
7. See the Famous Faraglioni Rocks
8. Buy a Pair of Custom Made Sandals
9. Buy Some Good Luck Coral Jewelry
For centuries, the red coral jewelry has been used to bring good luck like financial prosperity, or to ward off danger!
10. Taste Limoncello
11. Try Granitas in Capri Town
12. Swim in Spiaggia Grande in Positano
13. Scout the Rich & Famous at Marina Piccola
It’s rumored that most celebrities park their yachts right off of Marina Piccola. During the evening, keep your eyes peeled as they come into the city in the evening for dinner or a night out on the town.
14. Share a Kiss Under the Love Rocks
One particular rock of the famed Faraglioni formation is known as the Love Rock. If while sailing under it you share a kiss with someone, you’ll be in love with them for forever.
15. Jump Off A Boat & Swim
16. Browse the Positano Open Air Art Galleries
17. Watch The Sunset in Sorrento from a Rooftop
18. Take a Photo of the Positano Dome
Or just stare at its beauty as the sun sets behind it.
19. Get Lost in Pompeii & See The Remnants of a Lost City
Make sure to take a guided tour to learn everything you can about how the city experienced its final moments under the wrath of Vesuvius.